STUDIO PROGETTO COOPERATIVA Social, based in via Monte Ortigara 115 / B Cornedo Vic.no (VI) – ITALY, VAT number 00895600245, in the figure of the legal representative, as data controller (hereinafter, “owner”), informs you pursuant to art. 13 Italian D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1) Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, social security number, VAT number, email address, telephone number – later, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you during registration to the Owner’s website and / or when registering for the newsletter service offered by the Data Controller.
2) Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) Without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service purposes:
- to allow registration to the website;
- to manage and maintain the website;
- allowing subscription to the newsletter service provided by the Data Controller and any additional Services requested by you;
- To fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from existing relationships;
- To fulfill the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the European legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- to prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the website;
- to exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- to send by e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner. Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those of which you have already used, unless you disagree (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3) Processing methods and data retention times
The processing of your personal data is carried out according to art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the necessary time to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the end of the relationship for the purposes of service and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes, unless the exercise of the rights of the interested party and / or other legal obligations.
4) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
• To external companies for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the client’s project, for technical project management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or for third parties (for example, provider for the management and maintenance of the site web, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data processors.
5) Data communication
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your information will not be disseminated.
6) Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently our servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7) Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional.
You may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, the services referred to in points 2.B. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8) Rights of the person concerned
You have the rights set in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
A) To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
B) to obtain the indication: of the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
C) To obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the operations referred to in art. 8.A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
D) to oppose, entirely or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point B), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9) Method of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
• A registered letter a.r. addressed to: STUDIO PROGETTO COOPERATIVA Social, based in via Monte Ortigara 115 / B Cornedo Vic.no (VI) – ITALY
• An e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A PEC at the address: email@example.com
This site and the services of the Owner are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11) Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is STUDIO PROGETTO COOPERATIVA Sociale in the figure of the legal representative pro-tempore, based in via Monte Ortigara 115 / B Cornedo Vic.no (VI) – ITALY. The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s headquarters.
12) Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (R.P.D.) or Data Protection Officer (D.P.O.) is not applicable for our organization
13) Changes to the present disclosure
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this Statement and refer to the most up-to-date version available on the website www.studioprogetto.org